Hericium erinaceus (aka Lion’s Mane) is unique among medicinal mushrooms with its ability to boost nerve growth factor and support nerve cell myelination. Put simply, it can strengthen your nervous system and promote brain health & clarity. Our 100% pure, high-potency, certified organic Lion’s Mane extract comes in easy-to-use powder form.
Only 8 left in stock
Only 8 left in stock
100% Pure Organic Hericium erinaceus dual extract powder*
*from real mushrooms (mushroom fruiting body)
- Free from: Gluten, Grains, Mycelium, Additives, Preservatives, Soy, Dairy
- Antioxidant (decreases oxidative stress)
- Neuron protection and repair
- Optimises cognitive function
- Gut supportive
- Promotes balanced lipid levels
- Helps optimise immune function
- Improves cardio-vascular health
How to use
Lion’s mane Magnitude has rather neutral taste easily blend both sweet and savoury foods and drinks.
Great in hot chocolate, coffee, smoothies, juices, porridge, just add 1g of it and stir/blend well.
1g looks approximately like that
Medicinal mushrooms are a great source of nutrients, so please treat them as high-quality food! We only offer high-potency organic certified medicinal mushroom extracts. They are also rich in important bioactive ingredients and are very easy to take.
- Our suggestion is you start with 1-2 grams per day and see how it feels.
- Some people like to take the mushroom extract straight into the mouth and swallow it with water or any other liquid.
- Others like to put the extract into shakes, smoothies, hot drinks and soups or even sprinkle it on breakfast cereals. You can basically incorporate Lion’s Mane mushroom extract into any recipe. As tastes differ from person to person, we encourage you to explore and find what works best for you!
How to Make Lion’s Mane Mushroom Coffee
The recipe is as easy as can be! Just brew your coffee as you usually would, add half a teaspoon of Lion’s Mane mushroom extract powder and stir well. There you have it, your natural daily nootropic (i.e. brain booster)!
Aside from encouraging your cognitive performance and nervous system health, Lion’s Mane mushroom coffee can supply you with an added dose of antioxidants and help strengthen your immune defence. Bear in mind, though, that mushroom extracts are most effective when taken regularly.
That said, you can also give our richly flavoured organic mushroom coffee a try! We make it with premium-quality freeze-dried arabica beans enriched with Lion’s Mane, Reishi and Turkey Tail extracts. Each serving contains 1 gram of each mushroom, 3 grams of extract in total. The blend is also available in practical sachets.